Mission Critical System Transformation Consultants
AAC Utility Partners, LLC is a vendor-independent consulting firm providing services exclusively to utilities for the transformation of CIS and other mission critical systems. AAC assists clients in the areas of Strategic Assessment, Selection, Cloud Adoption, and Project Implementation Leadership Services (utility-side only). AAC is the leading independent Cloud consulting firm focused on utility industry specific applications and business process services.
This is our core business.
Since 2005, AAC has successfully guided electric, gas, water, wastewater, and multi-service utilities throughout North America and the Caribbean through successful mission critical system assessment, selection, and implementation projects. This experience includes CIS, FMS, ERP, WMS, MWFM, MDMS and other peripheral systems.
At AAC, we believe software projects are not ultimately about technology — but about people
- It’s your team that must manage the challenges of a multi-month/year, multi-million-dollar endeavor.
- It’s the project sponsor whose name is on the line.
- It’s the end user who must adapt to change while maintaining productivity.
- It’s your customers who will love or hate the effects on their service.
We are a champion for our clients. We empower utility teams to deliver exceptional projects by bringing to bear our rich project history, deep industry knowledge, and proven methodology, NavigateOne™.
We put “partners” in our name for good reason. AAC spends unparalleled time working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team. This level of engagement eases the burden on your staff and ensures the highest quality of your project. It’s a commitment that’s difficult to quantify, but easy to value.
AAC’s Commitment to Every Client
- We support your project from start to finish
- We lead business-driven mission critical transformation projects
- Our NavigateOne™ methodology delivers fully contracted functionality
- We embrace our clients’ unique work cultures
- We are accountable