AAC is excited to have been selected once again to offer an educational class at CS Week 44! This course will cover the who, what, when, where, why , and how of SaaS solutions…specifically as related to Utilities. Participants will walk away with a solid foundational understanding of SaaS, why it’s important to future operations, how to hold the ‘keys to the kingdom’ throughout a system transformation to SaaS, and how to live happily after.
Utility professionals at every level will benefit by attending. CS Week College is scheduled Monday, May 18, and is a full-day of professional training. Registration can be completed online at www.csweek.org.
Course Objectives include the following:
- Understanding the components of “Cloud” as it pertains to the Utility industry including active participants
- Benefits and Challenges of a SaaS “like” solution
- Preparing for the SaaS transformation
- Understanding how SaaS impacts contractual requirements – key components you need to cover and why
- Understanding how SaaS changes the organization – Management, IT, Operational
- Understanding ongoing operations utilizing SaaS – PMO, Center of Excellence, Training
– Director, Technology Assessment and Selection
– Vice President, Innovative Solutions